Michael Carter, a qualified Landscape Architect, carries out the designs with 15 years experience in landscape design and construction. We offer a complete design service from an initial free consultation, to fully worked up drawings and specifications.
- Reflecting the character of the house and the interior design in the design of the landscape, to form some relationship with the exterior (the room outside)
- Taste of the client to be reflected in the design
- Establish whether clients are keen gardeners or want a low maintenance set up
- Evaluate aspect and soil conditions, site conditions, boundaries, physical limitations
From this information we will formulate a sketch design that can be used as a starting point upon which the design can build.
- An outline sketch design produced after a free initial consultation. The £300 fee for drawings is refundable if we take on the contract to carry out the work
- We can offer more detailed colour presentation drawings, the cost of which may vary according to the size and complexity of the garden
- Detailed planting plans available, specifically tailored to the conditions of the garden
- Working drawings can be produced if you wish to go out to tender